12. Celebrate small victories, get an inspiration board, and always have an agenda and to-do list.
11. “ALWAYS DREAM BIG with your goals. Even if you don’t get there, all the hard work will get you closer than easy work.. The re-calculate and dream bigger.” @jimmygamito
10. “Think about the people you spend your time with. Do they help or hurt your goals?” @ijeomasnwatu
9. “Circle yourself with people who are goal oriented and driven, you will collaborate better and work harder for yourself.” @jimmygamito
8. “Make sure your business cards stand out and represent who you are. At big events it’s easy to overlook people.
7. “Always remember there are endless opportunities out there, you make the choice to take them” @JennaJadee
6. “Business cards are a pocket sized personal billboards – easy to hand out – & people find them hard to let go” @brandideas
5. “Everyone you meet through life’s experiences is an open canvas of possibilities, don’t lose contact with them.” @jimmygamito
4. “The only person you should compare yourself to is the person you were yesterday” @GenY_girl
3. “Take necessary chances. If you always play it safe your holding yourself back!” @JennaJadee
2. “Acknowledge what assets you need in order to achieve the big goal but don’t already have. Work to gain those 1st.” @_pamC
1. Everyone should tune in to @millennialtalk on January 7th for our next discussion.
The Future of our Generation